Spaces designed to be enjoyed as they were always meant to be
Expansive dual-rooftop amenities highlight The Capstone’s attention to experience while accentuating the unparalleled views of the Hudson River and Manhattan skyline. Inside, spaces are equally mesmerizing—a nod to the subtle impacts of timeless design.
Inspiring Hudson River Views
The Capstone’s outdoor amenities have something for everyone, offering a modern take on the time-honored Port Imperial tradition of spending time with friends and family while taking in the views. And for when you decide to go where the views take you, the Hudson-Bergen Light Rail and NY Waterway Ferry Terminal are close by.
- Rooftop garden lounge with sundeck and view of the Hudson River
- Fitness suite with Technogym equipment and FitnessOnDemand™
- Yoga and spin studios with outdoor fitness equipment
- Outdoor lounge with fireplace, billiards and stunning views of the Hudson River
- Huge amenity deck with pool and spa, cabanas, fireplace, grills and fire pit lounges
- Outdoor screening area with large TV, bocce ball court, billiards, foosball, dog run and childrens' play equipment on amenity deck
- Work lounge with coffee bar
- Indoor storage spaces
- Children's Crayon Corner with adjoining outdoor play area
- Golf simulator
- Secure bike storage room
- Indoor dog wash and grooming room
- 24-hour concierge and secure package room
- TULU, our newest service providing access to on-demand household and lifestyle products for rent
- EV charging stations
- Private garages available
- Targeting LEED Silver Certification
- Easy access to shopping and dining
- Robust calendar of programming and events
- Access to Roseland Living app - our all-in-one resident engagement platform
A rooftop view has always been inspiring.
A lavish pool has always been relaxing.
more to explore